Eid ul Fitr is celebrated by Muslims of the world on 1st Shawal of Islamic Calendar. The exact date of this festival is not fixed on the Georgian calendar because it is based on Lunar Calendar and depends upon the moon sighting.
It is feast at the end of holy fasting month of the Ramadan and raward of Allah(SWT) for Muslims after completion of Fasting. The fast on the Eid ul Fitr day is prohibited on Muslims.
Eid has a particular Salat (Prayer) that is generally offered in open places, field, Eid Gahs, Big Mosques with a considerable huge Muslims gathering.
Eid ul Fitr : Takbeer
Recite Takbeer softly from Magrib prayer until after the Eid prayer.
Eid ul Fitr: Sunnah ACTS
- Wake up Early.
- Clean Teeth with Miswak or Tooth Brush.
- Take Bath.
- Dress up with best available clothes.
- Use Itr (Perfume)
- Give Sadqatul Fitr Before Eid prayer.
- Eat something sweet preferably odd number of Dates (Fruit) before going Eid prayer.
- Walk and go early to Eid prayer and return through different path.
- Softly recite Takbeer on the way to Eid prayer ( Allahu Akbar , Allahu Akbar,La illaha illAllaahu,WAllaahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar wa Lillahil Hamd)