Eid ul Fitr is celebrated by Muslims of the world on the 1st Shawal of Islamic Calendar. The exact date of this festival is not fixed on the Georgian calendar because it is based on Lunar Calendar and depends upon the moon sighting.
It is a feast at the end of the holy fasting month of the Ramadan and the reward of Allah(SWT) for Muslims after completion of Fasting. The fast on the Eid day is prohibited on Muslims.
Eid has a particular Salat (Prayer) that is generally offered in open places, field, Eid Gahs, Big Mosques with a considerable huge Muslims gathering.
Eid ul Fitr: Takbeer
Recite Takbeer softly from Magrib prayer until after the Eid prayer.
Eid ul Fitr: Sunnah ACTS
- Wake up Early.
- Clean Teeth with Miswak or Tooth Brush.
- Take Bath.
- Dress up with the best available clothes.
- Use Itr (Perfume)
- Give Sadqatul Fitr Before Eid prayer.
- Eat something sweet preferably odd number of Dates (Fruit) before going Eid prayer.
- Walk and go early to Eid prayer and return through a different path.
- Softly recite Takbeer on the way to Eid prayer ( Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar,La illaha illAllaahu,WAllaahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar wa Lillahil Hamd)
Eid-ul-Fitr 2020 Date: When is Eid-ul-Fitr in India, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan
Eid al-Fitr 2020 will begin on the evening of Saturday, 23 May and ends on the evening of Sunday, 24 May.
Eid-ul-Fitr is an advantageous event commemorated by the Muslim community all across the world. The occasion notes completion of the Islamic holy month of fasting or Ramadan.
Eid-ul-Fitr falls on the first day of the month of Shawwal, which is the only day because the month when Muslims do not need to quickly.
Eid-ul-Fitr date in India
Muslims around the world observe Ramadan quickly from dawn to dusk. The fast ends with the sighting of the crescent moon overhead and also finish the event. The date of Eid ul-Fitr generally varies from country to country, depending upon when the moon has been seen.
The lunar cycle is used to compute the Islamic Hijri age and also this year’s Ramadan was observed at various times across India, as the moon was not noticeable in some parts of the nation. The International Astronomical Centre (IAC) and timeanddate.com insurance claim that June 5 will be celebrated as Eid ul-Fitr in India.
Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Eid Mubarak Wishes, Quotes, Status, Messages, SMS, Wallpaper, and Images
* Wanting each other on Eid grows the bond of love and also brotherhood. Blessed Eid ul-Fitr to every one of you.
* May the magic of this divine celebration brings endless joy in your life as well as enhance it with the colors of paradise. Eid Mubarak!
* Before we request for joy and success, we ought to request for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
* May Allah accomplish your all desires as well as hopes. May your life become a garden of paradise! Eid Mubarak to you and your charming family members!
* May Allah load your life with delight and also prosperity.
* May this day bring tranquility, joy as well as prosperity to everyone.
I extend greetings as well as good desires to my liked ones on the advantageous event.