International Day of Happiness 2021 Wishes, Quotes and Images
International Day of Happiness or World Happiness day is celebrated throughout the world on 20th March. United Nations adviser Jayme Illien originated the happiness day on 28th June 2012.
In 2013, the day was celebrated for the very first time in the USA. This day is celebrated to spread awareness about the importance of happiness in our lives and to remind people across the globe to strive for happiness. The day is also run by Action for Happiness whose mission statement is: “I will try to create more happiness in the world around me.”
Furthermore, the purpose behind the day is that a country’s progress should not be measured through economic growth only, but it’s also be checked that how happy and content are the people living in the country.
What is Happiness?
Happiness is an emotion where a person has feelings of contentment and satisfaction. It’s a feeling of joy when we feel satisfied and fulfilled. Happiness is also termed as harmony in our thoughts, actions, and sayings.
International Day of Happiness Thoughts
Life is too short to live with feelings of sorrow and grief. Every passing moment is shortening our life and dragging us nearer to our ultimate destination called death. So why spend the precious moments of life in misery.
Happiness is not associated with wealth or materialistic things, if it is so all the wealthy persons of the world must be the happiest souls on the earth, but it is not the case. In most cases, wealthy persons are suffering from depressions and other psychological problems.
Happiness is the name of our feelings, we can keep ourselves happy in any circumstances by keep believing that even the toughest circumstances are temporary and there is always a bright sunny morning after the night, the sun rises and the darkness disappears.
Life lies in the present moments you are passing by, the past is already over and the future is not guaranteed to come. Forget the regrettable feelings and thoughts of the past and don’t be too conscious about the future.
Try to spend life in the present moment with a positive attitude and rest assure that these well-spent present moments will eventually make your past and future beautiful.
International Day of Happiness 2021 Wishes
May your days be full of happiness! My best wishes on World Happiness Day.
May you keep looking for reasons to be happy! Happy International Day of Happiness.
International Day of Happiness! Today is a day to count our blessings and be grateful for them. You are the reason for my lifelong happiness.
If you are satisfied with minor achievements, your happiness will last for a long time! Dear friends, happy World Happiness Day! Be happy and spread your happiness.
In life, nothing is more important than happiness, because happiness is an element that gives life depth and meaning. International Day of Happiness.
Staying happy and spreading happiness around you is the most beautiful thing you can do. Happy International Day of Happiness.
International Day of Happiness Wishes Messages
Happiness is not something you can buy from money, but something that comes from your heart. Stay happy, stay happy. Wish you a happy International Happy Day.
If you learn the mantra to be happy, then you have actually achieved important achievements in life. Warm blessings to you on the International Day of Happiness.
You and yourself are responsible for your own happiness, so you must work hard for it. I wish you a happy International Day of Happiness.
On the International Day of Happiness, let us assure ourselves that we will never take happiness for granted because it is so important.
International Day of Happiness Quotes
- Joy is not in things….. It is in us…!
- Be Happy, Be Bright…. Be You…!
- Don’t let the silly little things steal your happiness…!
- Don’t put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
- Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around you, rather by what’s happening inside you.
- Doing what you like is freedom and liking what you do is happiness.
- The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go of.
- Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have.
- Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
The ABC’s of Genuine Happiness
International Day of Happiness Activities
International Day of Happiness can be celebrated like:
- Spend time with your loved ones and feel the pleasure of love and affiliation with each other.
- Go out in the lush green areas and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Go out for dinner with your friends and family.
- Play with your kids or children in the family and amuse yourself with the innocence of kids.
- Exchange gifts, greeting cards with your loved ones.
- Be humble about what you have and try to eliminate/minimize the feelings of greed in your thoughts.
- Visit someone sick in the hospital to realize the importance of health in our life.
- Share the feelings of happiness with the people living around you by helping them through any means.
- Think positive and remove negative thoughts, causing unnecessary worries in life.
- Organize an event in your community to celebrate the day and ask the people to share the happy moments of life.
International Day of Happiness Posters and Wallpapers
Thanks for your time to read about the International Day of Happiness 2021 on eventofday.com