International Day of Peace 2020: Quotes, Wishes, Images, WhatsApp Status and Messages
Every September 21st, the International Day of Peace is celebrated around the world. This day is dedicated to world peace, especially when there is no war and violence.
International Day of Peace – 21 September 2020
Peace means freedom and comfort. These two words are enough to clarify true peace. It is essential to the existence of this world. The non-existence of peace in any part of the world leads that place to destruction.
It is true that if a region or country is experiencing war or terror, it has a great impact on people’s lives, and many people also lose their lives.
Many education centers, business sectors, sports, etc. are all affected by peace. Peace is always vital to life and satisfaction. Thus, on this day, we bring you the 2020 International Day of Peace Quotes, Images, and Messages. Which you can send to your family and friends as part of the celebration.
History of International Day of Peace
The International Day of Peace was established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1981. In 2001, the General Assembly voted to make this day a period of non-violence and ceasefire. The United Nations General Assembly declared this day a day dedicated to strengthening the ideal of peace. The United Nations invites all countries and peoples to stop hostilities during the Day of Remembrance. And to commemorate the Day through education and public awareness on peace-related issues.
International Day of Peace 2020 Theme
- Shaping Peace Together
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, celebrate the International Day of Peace 2020 by spreading compassion, kindness, and hope. Stand with the United Nations to stop attempts to use the virus to increase discrimination or hatred. This year, it is clearer than ever that we are not each other’s enemies.
But, our common enemy is the tireless virus, which threatens our health, safety, and lifestyle. COVID-19 has plunged our world into turmoil and reminds us that what happens in a certain part of the earth will affect people all over the world. You can follow the International Day of Peace 2020 on Twitter and Facebook via the hashtag #InternationalDayofPeace.
International Day of Peace Quotes, Images, and Messages
1. Peace is not the absence of conflicts, but the ability to resolve conflicts through peaceful means.
2. Peace is a daily, weekly, and monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old obstacles, and quietly building new structures.
3. Our goal must not be peace for our time, but peace for all time. Happy International Day of Peace.
4. Imagine all people living in peace. You might say that I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one. Hope that one day you can join us and the world will become one.
5. Only brave men and women can bring peace to the world, not through war but through non-violence.
6. Let us not deceive ourselves. We must choose world peace or world destruction.
7. Peace requires the most heroic labor and the most difficult sacrifice. It requires more special heroism than war, higher loyalty to the truth, and a more perfect purity of conscience.
8. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will understand peace.
9. Peace cannot be maintained by force; only understanding can be truly mastered.
10. Let us bring fairness, justice, and peace to all. Not just our government officials and world leaders, we as a whole need to make a contribution. Me. you. This is our obligation. Happy International Day of Peace 2020.
Peace is important for life. It is the key to happiness, progress, and prosperity. Many works can be accomplished by keeping one’s mental peace. Without peace, there will be only destruction, pain, and sadness. Every year, everyone around the world celebrates International Day of Peace 2020 on 21 September, to spread awareness about Peace.