International Yoga Day is celebrated globally on June 21 every year. This day was established in 2015 after the unanimous announcement of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
Yoga is a physical, spiritual and otherworldly practice, most of which is attributed to India. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi suggested in his UN speech that June 21 should be set as this date, because it is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere.
He said in his speech: Yoga is a precious gift of ancient Indian traditions. It embodies the unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and satisfaction; harmony between man and nature; the overall approach to health and well-being. This is not about exercise, but It is to discover a sense of oneness with ourselves, the world and nature. By changing our lifestyle and creative consciousness, it can help us stay healthy. Let us work hard to establish an International Yoga Day.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga includes different Asana designed to heal specific physical and mental health problems. Yoga poses work by stretching muscles. Yoga Asana can help you exercise better and relieve fatigue or laziness at the same time. After a good yoga class, a person will feel less stress, body and mind are more relaxed.
For a long time, people have known that yoga can lower blood pressure and slow down heart rate. A slower heart rate can benefit people with high blood pressure or heart disease, as well as people with stroke. Yoga is also associated with lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels and better immune system function.
7 International Yoga Day 2021 Wishes
1. Yoga is the best therapy for meditation. Continue to practice yoga to keep your body healthy.
2. Yoga is the door to happiness that the body needs in daily life! Happy Yoga Day!
3. Celebrate International Yoga Day and I wish everyone to stay healthy and practice yoga every day.
4. Yoga is about creating balance in your life. It is about balancing your senses, balancing your body, soul, and mind in order to live healthy and peaceful lives. I wish you a safe and healthy life on International Yoga Day.
5. Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the soul and the harmony of the soul together create a symphony of life. Happy Yoga Day!
6. Yoga teaches us to heal what we don’t need to endure, and to endure what cannot be cured. Happy Yoga Day.
7. You can’t always control what happens outside, but you can always control what happens inside! Happy Yoga Day.
10 Inspiriting Yoga Day 2021 Quotes
1. Yoga has taught us a lesson to cure the deadly diseases that we have to endure, and endure the things that you cannot cure. Happy International Yoga Day 2021.
2. “Yoga is the door to happiness and needs to be integrated into our daily lives.” Happy International Yoga Day.
3. Yoga is the dance of every cell and the music of every breath, creating inner peace and harmony.”
4. The most important equipment for doing yoga is your body and your mind. Happy Yoga Day.
5. Yoga means to increase energy to reduce energy consumption, and to use yoga to enhance the beauty of body, mind, and spirit.
6. Yoga has taught us a lesson to cure the deadly diseases that we have to endure, and endure the things that you cannot cure. Happy International Yoga Day.
Yoga Quotes For 21 June 2021
1. You can’t always control what happens outside. But you can always control what happens inside. Happy International Yoga Day.
2. Yoga is a firm suppression of the senses. Happy International Yoga Day.
3. Yoga means a method of harmony, the harmony of heart and mind, mind and action, people and the environment. Happy International Yoga Day.
4. Yoga is the door to happiness that the body needs in daily life! Happy Yoga Day.
5. Yoga is a technique to increase efficiency to perform duties. Happy International Yoga Day.
International Yoga Day 2021 Images you can share on WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook
I hope you liked my post on International Yoga Day 2021 Wishes, Quotes, Messages and Images. Please share this article with your friends on Social media sites.