World Kindness Day is celebrated on 13th November every year. Historically it was introduced in 1998 for the very first time by World Kindness Movement.
Historical Background of World Kindness Day
Singapore was the very first country that celebrated World Kindness Day for the first time and later on many countries like Canada, Japan, Australia, Nigeria and United Arab Emirates also started to celebrate the world kindness day every year on 13th November.
Kindness is the basic fundamental part of the humanity which bridges the unjustified division on the basis of race, religion, politics, countries and gender.
World Kindness day encourages people to spread the acts of kindness with each other to spread happiness and peace through World kindness Day so that this world may become even a better place to live for every single human sole.
According to the Islamic teachings even a Muslim is not recognized as a Muslim if the people living around him are not safe with his tongue or hands means that if a Muslim teases the people living around through any means that person is even considered as as exclusion from the class of Muslims.
Besides Islam every religion of the world teaches its followers to do the acts of kindness with the people living around him.
World Kindness Day- ACTS of Kindness
Following is the list of small acts of kindness we can adopt in our daily routine life as our habit:
- Compliment the People with magical words like “Thank you” and “Sorry”.
- Remember your neighbors and try to be with them in the time of grief and happiness.
- Meet everyone with a soft smile on your face.
- Celebrate the happiness of the people living around you.
- Remove a stone/obstruction from the path of people.
- Do not discuss the other people in their absence, stop backbiting.
- Tolerate the mistakes of others and forgive them.
- Help people through any possible means.
- Visit the Sick People around you.
- Exchange gifts with your loved ones.
- Obey the elderly people specially your parents, listen them keenly and calmly.
- Treat the kids politely.
- Care your every family member, rest assured that they are the most precious in the world.
- Prefer people feelings over money and materialistic things.
- Speak in a low tone with others.
- Care the needs of yours servants, believe it that they are also humans and have same feelings as that of yours
- Plant something edible.
- Let someone go in front of your car.
- Give donations to needy people.
- Try to find goodness in the person you don’t like.
- Make someone laugh.
How To Celebrate World Kindness Day?
We should start the acts of kindness from our home, our family remembers, our relatives and spread it to every person we interact in our daily lives.
Kindness is free it does not cost us anything. Our small acts of kindness can return us a lot.
See Also International Tolerance Day