World Kindness Day is celebrated on 13th November. Historically it was introduced in 1998 for the very first time by World Kindness Movement. Singapore was the very first country that celebrated World Kindness Day for the first time and later on many countries like Canada, Japan, Australia, Nigeria, and the United Arab Emirates also started to celebrate the world kindness day every year on 13th November.
World Kindness Day
Kindness is the basic fundamental part of humanity that bridges the unjustified division based on race, religion, politics, countries, and gender. World Kindness day encourages people to spread acts of kindness with each other to spread happiness and peace through World Kindness Day so that this world may become even a better place to live for every single human soul.
According to the Islamic teachings, even a Muslim is not recognized as a Muslim if the people living around him are not safe with his tongue or hands means that if a Muslim teases the people living around through any means that person is even considered as an exclusion from the class of Muslims. Besides Islam, every religion of the world teaches its followers to do acts of kindness with the people living around him.
We should start the acts of kindness with our home, our family remembers our relatives and spread it to every person we interact in our daily lives. Kindness is free it does not cost us anything and be rest assured even our small acts of kindness can return us a lot.
Following is the list of small acts of kindness we can adopt in our daily routine life as our habit:
- Compliment the People with magical words of Thank you and sorry
- Remember your neighbors and Try to be with them in the time of grief and happiness
- Meet everyone with a soft smile on your face
- Celebrate the happiness of the people living around you
- Remove a stone/obstruction from the path of people
- Do not discuss the other people in their absence, stop backbiting
- Tolerate the mistakes of others and forgive them
- Help people through any means
- Visit the Sick People around you
- Exchange gifts with your loved ones
- Obey the elderly people especially your parents, listen to them keenly and calmly
- Treat the kids politely
- Care your every family member, rest assured that they are the most precious in the world
- Prefer people feelings over money and materialistic things
- Speak in a low tone with others
- Care the needs of your servants, believe it that they are also humans and have the same feelings as that of yours
- Plant something edible
- Let someone go in front of your car
- Give donations to needy people
- Try to find goodness in the person you don’t like
- Make someone laugh
- No act of kindness, despite how small, is ever squandered.” -Aesop.
- ” Generosity is the language which the deaf can hear as well as the blind can see.” -Mark Twain.
- ” A cozy smile is the universal language of compassion.” -William Arthur Ward.
- ” Kindness in words produces confidence. Kindness in assuming creates profoundness. Generosity in providing produces love.” -Lao Tzu.
- ” Carry out a random act of compassion, without the assumption of reward, secure in the understanding that a person day a person might do the same for you.” -Princess Diana.
- ” A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” -William Arthur Ward
- ” Execute a random act of generosity, without any assumption of benefit, risk-free in the understanding that a person day someone could do the same for you.” -Princess Diana
- ” I have been looking for methods to recover myself, and I have discovered that generosity is the best means.” -Girl Gaga
- ” Kindness in words produces confidence. Generosity in assuming creates profoundness. Compassion in offering creates love.” -Lao Tzu
- ” This is my basic religion. There is no demand for temples; no need for difficult ideology. Our very own mind, our very own heart is our temple; the approach is generosity.” -Dalai Lama
The beginning of the World generosity activity repossesses to the 1990s age. Little Compassion Activity held a seminar in the mid-1990s to welcome individuals from all over the world to come and also share their tales connected to the generosity movements that they have begun in their nations.
In 1997, at the Tokyo conference, Japan brought compassion organizations of numerous countries with each other and emphasized the need for a global kindness movement. In 2000 November, The World Compassion Movement was also introduced in Singapore.