World Laughter Day Historical Background:
World Laughter Day is celebrated every year on the first Sunday of May. For the very first time it was celebrated in 1998 in Mumbai, India by Dr. Madan Katria founder of the worldwide Laughter youga movement. Later on world laughter day started to celebrate worldwide.
It is said that “Laughter is the best medicine”. In today’s world in spite of having so many facilities and the life is getting complex day by day. People are too busy that sometimes they don’t have time even for themselves.
The importance of World Laughter Day has been amplified in today’s era. It’s actually an effort to spread the awareness among the people to forget their worries and spend the life in a lighter way.
Nothing is permanent in the world, sooner or later everything has an end so how long our worries can live… be happy and laugh out loudly.
Laughter Day Quotes
- “We All laugh in the same language”
- “A day without laughter is a day wasted”
- “Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live”
- “You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing”
- “We Don’t laugh because we’re happy. We are happy because we laugh”
- “Laughter is an instant vacation”
- “A good laugh, recharges your battery”
- “If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy”
Ideas to celebrate Laughter Day:
You can celebrate the laughter in different ways like:
Going outside with family or friends to watch a comedy movie
- Sitting together with your loved ones and sharing some jokes to laugh
- Sharing some interesting and enjoyable incidents happened with you in the past
- Sitting together and watching funny clips over the internet
Top 10 Reasons why should we laugh and smile:
- Laughter reduces depression
- Laughing is such a medicine which relieves the pain
- Laughter is a sort exercise for facial muscles
- Laughing during the mental stress fell you relax and reduces stress level
- Laughter promotes communication and fill the gaps
- Laughter is a free of cost medicine
- Soft Smile on the face increases face beauty
- Smile is a gesture of friendship and openness
- Smile heals your inner worries
- Smiles and laughter spread positivist
So Guys, forget your worries and start smiling today.