National Pakistan Day – 23rd March
Pakistan Day or National Pakistan Day also called Pakistan Resolution Day is celebrated on 23rd March every year. In Urdu language, Pakistan Day is called Yaum-e-Pakistan. Pakistan Day, 23rd March is National holiday in the country. The purpose of the day is to commemorate the Lahore Resolution passed on 23rd March 1940 and adaptation of the first constitution of Pakistan.
National Pakistan Day
Both India and Pakistan had the same political heritage. Both adopted Britain’s parliamentary democratic system. Pakistan’s founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah also dreamed of religious freedom for all his citizens, like Nehru.
The first constitution was implemented there on March 23, 1956, nine years after the formation of Pakistan (in 1947). On 23 March 1956, Pakistan adopted the first constitution. Therefore, on 23 March every year is celebrated as Pakistan Day to commemorate the passage of the first constitution of Pakistan.
On 23 March itself, Pakistan was officially declared an Islamic Republic. However, there was a change in the constitution of Pakistan. Pakistan’s democracy has always been surrounded by military coup and the threat of terrorism.
National Pakistan Day Quotes
- This wish is to convey power to all Pakistanis to cheer up and celebrate the Independence Day.
- Happy Independence Day to all the Pakistani brothers and sisters.
- I am sending oceans of love to all the Pakistani on the day of the independence.
- This is our Independence Day, so let us laugh, cheer and explode with joy.
- This wish is to greet respectful salute to all the great men who made out Pakistan independent.
- Let us celebrate this Independence Day to all the Pakistani leaders to gave their lives to make our country independent.
I hope you liked my information on National Pakistan Day – 23rd March.